|1940 Ford/American LaFrance
This pumper was a 1940 Ford American LaFrance purchased in March of 1968 from the
Gorham Fire Department for $850. The truck had a 300 gallon water tank and had 6,000 miles
on it. It was kept for quite a while in our station #2 which was located on County Road 6 at the
corner of Fisher Road. The first two photos were taken during the 1980 Oaks Corners Fire
Department parade and the truck is being driven by Life Member Rick Maney
The truck was sold to a local bar in the mid 1980's. It was painted black and used for parades.
The truck was last known to be used by the Geneva Shrine Club for parades and it was
painted green. Photo's as it looks in 2009 are included below.